“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.”(Hebrews 7:25 KJV)
In the light of the finished work on the cross of Calvary, the believer must learn to stand on the existing victory at all times. You didn’t fight for it. You couldn’t fight for it. Christ got it on your behalf. He overcame and says to you, come and eat. Why will you be rejected? You cannot be rejected.
Let’s look at certain key reasons why you cannot be rejected:
- The infallible, errorless word of God is available to you.
- You have the blood. The blood is still efficacious. It washes clean. No stain! Every believer is under the watershed of God’s forgiveness every day. Once you are in Christ, blood cleanses you on a daily basis. If you are in the light as He is in the light, the blood of Jesus cleanses you from all unrighteousness. Who is the light? Jesus! So the blood is continuously doing its job. You are cleansed! There is no sin in your life that the blood does not cleanse. You are not a sinner. Don’t wake up thinking sin. Rather wake up thinking victory. Refuse to allow the devil condemn you. When he says you are not qualified, say: “Oh yes you are correct, but Jesus qualified me”.
- You have the divine dynamite. His name is the Holy Spirit. He is your comforter. He is your advocate, your stand by, your intercessor, your strengthener, your teacher and your counsellor.
- You have the ministering spirit at your disposal.
- And above all, you have the name that is above every name; the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God.
Welcome to victory ground! Every waking moment of your life thank Him for what He has done. There is nothing the devil can do about it. He cannot undo in time what God had perfected in eternity.
Further Reading: Hebrews 9:11-15, 10:11-23
Daily Bible Reading: Morning- 2 Kings 7-9; Evening- John 1:1-28